What is acne?
Acne is one of the leading dermatological problems often associated with teenagers and the adolescence stage. However, in most cases, this skin issue persists for the next twenty to thirty years. Acne can occur to anyone regardless of gender, age, and ethnicity, and it can affect your face, neck, chest, back, and upper arms.
How do acne scars form?
Acne happens when hair follicles become clogged with dead skin cells, oil, and dirt, causing bacterial growth underlying your skin. This skin problem may occur as mild to severe outbreaks of cysts or pimples and it mainly affects the forehead, cheeks, nose, chin, arms, back, and chest.
Acne scars happen when the marks of the outbreaks have become deep injuries. When these outbreaks are left untreated for a long time, acne scars begin to form. This also pursues when you frequently and relentlessly picks on your acne.
Causes of Acne Outburst
Remember that when you know what triggers your acne outburst, it may be easier for you to reduce the risks of acquiring or stimulating acne build-up. It is also important to take control of your lifestyle and habits. Learn how you can cut down on things and activities that may clog your pores and cause acne to develop.
Here are some main causes of acne outburst:
- One of the most common causes of acne is genetics. Indeed, you inherit not just the physical attributes of your parents but most of their body mechanisms as well.
- Another reason why acne mostly occurs in adolescents is brought about by the changes in their bodies. This includes the hormonal changes or imbalances that happen as they cross the bridge into adulthood.
- Stress is another popular reason why acne occurs. It happens when the body produces a steroid hormone known as cortisol that helps the body cope with stress and other emotional breakdowns. This cortisol, in turn, stimulates the oil glands that excessively clogs the pores resulting in acne outbursts.
- Some say that what you eat will be revealed through your skin. Indeed, food and beverage intake play an important role in maintaining the softness and clarity of your skin There are food groups that trigger the oil glands to congest the skin which includes chocolates, wheat-based food, dairy, sugar, greasy or oily food, and fast food. You may also want to stay away from foods that you are sensitive to as these may induce acne outbursts.
- Another reason for most cases of acne outbursts is the skincare products that you use. Some skin care product ingredients may cause and incite the outburst of acne. Thus, it is best to consult your trusted cosmetic doctors for the most ideal skincare products and treatments like subcision treatment for acne scars that suit your skin and lifestyle. You should also make it a habit to read the label and fine prints of any makeup or skincare products before purchasing them.
Is there a way to stop acne outbursts?
The human skin consists of tiny holes referred to as skin pores and they are connected to the oil glands underneath the skin. When the pores get clogged with sebum, hair follicles, epidermis cells, and bacteria, the oils naturally produced in the skin have no way to escape. Thus, developing into swollen bumps on the skin otherwise known as acne.
The best way to stop acne outbursts is to know the specific cause of your acne and deal with it. If you tend to have acne outburst after eating oily and salty foods, it is best to avoid them. If you wake up in the morning seeing acne outbursts on your face, perhaps it is better to discontinue the night cream or moisturizer that you used.
Managing your lifestyle and skincare regimens play an important role in maintaining smooth and blemish-free skin. If your skin is prone to acne, make sure to use oil-free moisturizer skincare products. You should also try to avoid foods that may trigger the outburst of acne.
When an acne outburst is becoming cumbersome, it is best to visit your trusted skin clinic in Melbourne to help you reduce the outburst and prevent them from developing into acne scars and you may ask if you can have the subcision treatment for acne scars.
What should you do to combat acne scars?
Acne scars have a great impact on the social life of people, especially during the adolescence stage. In most cases, acne scar tissues tend to create a crater-like infraction on the skin. It leaves an uneven and pitted skin texture on the acne-affected area.
Acne scars are treated and prevented before acne clears and start to take shape. with subcision treatment, they clear out before the scar takes shape.
What is subcision treatment?
Melbourne subcision acne scars treatment is a minimally invasive, simple, safe, and efficient cosmetic treatment that treats and eliminate depressed acne scars.
Our subcision treatment for acne scars is administered by using a specialized hypodermic needle that allows the disruption of the scar tissue. When this happens, it allows the collagen in the underlying skin to take action. Thus, allowing skin cell renewal while encouraging the growth and enhancement of the skin layer within the scar.
One of the many amazing benefits of a subcision treatment is its ability to reduce the impact of scar depressions. It also tends to even out and treat acne infections. Subcision treatment can help promote skin clearing and rapid healing.
Finding the Best Provider for Subcision Treatment in Melbourne
SKIN CLUB Cosmetic Doctors offer the while guaranteeing a “cosmetic doctor difference” experience. We aim to help rejuvenate your skin by eliminating the deep-rooted acne scars while promoting softer, smoother, and clearer skin.
Our subcision treatment works by separating the thickened scar tissue from the underlying tissue of your skin to boost evenness and smoothness on its top layer.
We use only the highest quality products and most advanced cosmetic technology to help you undermine the acne scars that taunted you for months or even years.
Visit SKIN CLUB Cosmetic Doctors today and experience the amazing benefits of blemish-free and revitalized skin with our Acne Scarring Treatment Melbourne!